FAQ Connexion
Rechercher Profil
Membres Groupes
Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés
S’enregistrer
Wales 0-1 Uruguay: Edinson Cavani nets winner to clinch Chin
1justice Index du Forum  » Public  » Recrutement  » Wales 0-1 Uruguay: Edinson Cavani nets winner to clinch Chin
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
chanoudom

Message Posté le: Mar 27 Mar 2018 - 12:36    Sujet du message: Wales 0-1 Uruguay: Edinson Cavani nets winner to clinch Chin
Répondre en citant

sbobet asia Edinson Cavani struck a second-half winner for Uruguay on his 100th cap as Wales were edged out 1-0 in the China Cup final.

Wales beat China 6-0 on Thursday to reach the four-team friendly tournament final but were outclassed by the South Americans.

Luis Suarez had already hit the post twice before Cavani finished from close range on 49 minutes as a Wales team that included Gareth Bale rarely looked capable of drawing level.

Uruguay were using the China Cup to prepare for the 2018 World Cup in which they will face hosts Russia, Egypt and Saudi Arabia and this was manager Oscar Tabarez's 185th game at the helm.

Suarez took just three minutes to signal Uruguay's intent when finding space in the box but reversing a low effort back off the post before missing an even easier opportunity on 31 minutes.

The Barcelona man took advantage of a defensive slip and raced through on goal, taking the ball around Wayne Hennessey but planting his effort from a tight angle back off the upright. sbobet asia

Wales tested goalkeeper Fernando Muslera with some long-range efforts but their best chance fell to Bale on 45 minutes when his flicked header was palmed clear by the Uruguay stopper.

The winning goal came four minutes after the break when Cavani thumped home from close range after Cristian Rodriguez had burst in behind James Chester.

Ryan Giggs - on his second game in charge - handed debuts to Preston youngster Billy Bodin and Bristol Rovers defender Tom Lockyer as Wales searched for a leveller.

However, their lack of strength in depth showed and as Bale tired, so did their ability to create chances which led to Uruguay seeing out the game comfortably. sbobet asia

ICQ AIM Yahoo Messenger MSN GTalk/Jabber Skype
Publicité

Message Posté le: Mar 27 Mar 2018 - 12:36    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
chanoudom

Message Posté le: Dim 20 Mai 2018 - 11:15    Sujet du message: Antonio Conte reminds Chelsea after FA Cup triumph: I'm a se
Répondre en citant

Antonio Conte reminds Chelsea after FA Cup triumph: I'm a serial winner

wwwpic5678 Antonio Conte insists he remains committed to Chelsea - but has reminded the club he is a "serial winner" who will not change. Conte's Chelsea finished a fractious campaign on a high note as Eden Hazard's first-half penalty at Wembley saw them beat Manchester United 1-0 to win the FA Cup. Speculation has been rife that this would be Conte's final game in charge at Stamford Bridge, whatever the result, and while celebrating the triumph, the Italian took the opportunity to remind the Chelsea hierarchy of his achievements in a "difficult" season.

"This season was very difficult for many reasons," Conte said. "I predicted difficulties at the start of the season but we finished fifth and we won the FA Cup. "To miss a place in the Champions League is not good for a club like Chelsea. We must be honest to say this but, at the same time, I think you have to know the real situation - that this group of players did their best. "To finish this season and win an important trophy like this shows great commitment and desire to finish the season in the right way despite the difficulties. wwwpic5678

"Even in a difficult season, I showed I am a serial winner." Conte was pressed further on his future but he stressed his commitment to the club has been unwavering. "I have a contract and I have committed to this club," he said. "Even with the speculation, my position was always the same - I was committed. "I understand that the club can make a decision - positive or negative. It's right that the club demands a lot.

"But after two years, the club knows me very well. If they want to continue to work with me, they know me - I can't change. "My way is always the same: hard work and to build a strong mentality with my players. My past speaks clearly as a player and manager. I'm a serial winner and I showed this in England after a difficult moment for the club. "The decision to appoint me... in two seasons I brought two trophies to this club." wwwpic5678

ICQ AIM Yahoo Messenger MSN GTalk/Jabber Skype
Contenu Sponsorisé

Message Posté le: Aujourd’hui à 03:33    Sujet du message: Wales 0-1 Uruguay: Edinson Cavani nets winner to clinch Chin

1justice Index du Forum  » Public  » Recrutement  » Wales 0-1 Uruguay: Edinson Cavani nets winner to clinch Chin
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation

Solaris phpBB theme/template by Jakob Persson
Copyright © Jakob Persson 2003