FAQ Connexion
Rechercher Profil
Membres Groupes
Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés
S’enregistrer
Monchi furious with referee after Champions League exit
1justice Index du Forum  » Public  » Recrutement  » Monchi furious with referee after Champions League exit
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Porsrun

Message Posté le: Jeu 3 Mai 2018 - 05:35    Sujet du message: Monchi furious with referee after Champions League exit
Répondre en citant

Roma's sporting director, Monchi, attacked the referee after his side's Champions League exit against Liverpool, feeling hard done by. 
"The referee changed everything. At Anfield, Liverpool got บอล ส เต็ ป away with offside goals and today we should've had two penalties, one of which should've been a red card as well. I think it's time to raise my voice.
"Congratulations to Liverpool but there are things that need to บอล ส เต็ ป be analyzed here. It's the most important competition for clubs and there is no VAR. It's true that VAR can be wrong but it certainly doesn't happen as often. I don't know why UEFA don't want it. 
"Bayern-Roma in the final บอล ส เต็ ป with the VAR? It's funny but maybe it's true. Nevertheless, congratulations to Liverpool," Monchi concluded. The Merseyside club advancing on the stunning aggregate score of 7-6, having beaten Roma 5-2 in the first leg, while the latter won 4-2 today. 

Publicité

Message Posté le: Jeu 3 Mai 2018 - 05:35    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
1justice Index du Forum  » Public  » Recrutement  » Monchi furious with referee after Champions League exit
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation

Solaris phpBB theme/template by Jakob Persson
Copyright © Jakob Persson 2003